Arc Flash Label Calculator™ by Octagon Seven LLC:
The easiest arc flash label calculation tool
Remove uncertainty of compliance with NEC, NFPA 70E and OSHA for arc flash labeling requirements. The world’s easiest to use arc flash calculation and labeling tool.
- Simple UI navigation, no complicated menus
- Fast! Saves time & money by quickly making and printing arc flash labels
- NFPA 70E calculation methodology (Annex D.4 & D.5)
- Support low and medium voltage systems up to 15,000VAC
- Supports AC & DC calculations (up to 1000VDC)
- Generate 4 labels per sheet on standard
Available for iOS, iPad & iPhone — itunes.apple.com
© 2019 Octagon Seven LLC, Patterson, NY
2 Replies to “Arc Flash Label Calc”
Does your arc flash calculater use the IEEE 1584 – 2002 or IEEE – 2018 calculations? I work in the power system analysis consulting industry and this app could come in handy during data collection at facilities with no arc flash labels.
The calculations are based off the methodology presented in 2018 NFPA 70E. Their methodology is based off the revised IEEE 1584 2002.